A RETURN MERCHANDISE AUTHORIZATION NUMBER (RMA) MUST BE ISSUED BEFORE ANYTHING CAN BE RETURNED! PLEASE CALL OUR CUSTOMER RETURNS AND WARRANTY DEPARTMENT TOLL FREE @ 1 800 455 6426 EXT 221 or in WINNIPEG @ 204 786 0001 EXT 221
For all shipping inquiries including missing packages, damaged product and/or any shipping discrepancies in your orders please call our SHIPPING DEPARTMENT TOLL FREE @ 1 800 455 6426 EXT 225 or in WINNIPEG @ 204 786 0001 EXT 225. For invoicing discrepancies call TOLL FREE @ 1 800 455 6426 EXT 224 or in WINNIPEG @ 204 786 0001 EXT 224.
**Any discrepancies in your orders must be reported to Salon Centre within 48 hours of receipt**
Products can be returned for the following reasons:
- Damaged or Defective Goods: Any goods damaged during delivery must be reported within 48 hours. Salon Centre will replace any damaged or defective goods at no charge once the defective items have been returned to our warehouse.
- Customer Returns: Products returned to a salon due to customer dissatisfaction will be replaced at no charge upon return of the product to our warehouse. The product lines that are 100% satisfaction guaranteed include: Joico, I.C.E., ISO and Quantum. Esthetics products, such as skincare, make-up, nail, and wax cannot be returned.
- Overstock Products: All products can be returned up to six months from date of purchase. Any products returned after 3 months but up to 6 months form date of purchase, will be subject to an automatic 25% restocking charge. We will not take back any product returned after 6 months. The product must be returned in re-sellable condition, meaning no price tags or left over residue from price tags. If not, the product will be subject to a 25% restocking charge or it will be returned to the salon.
- Esthetics Products: Absolutely NO RETURNS on esthetics products, except on invoicing errors or defectives.
- Hair Extensions: Absolutely NO RETURNS on hair extensions, except on invoicing errors or defectives.
- Electrical Products: Any damaged electrical goods that are returned, will be handled according to the manufacturers’ warranty policy. See your sales consultant for details on the different warranty policies. The returned item must be accompanied by the original Salon Centre invoice and will be replaced at no charge once we receive it in our warehouse. Electrical goods that are in working order CAN NOT be returned once used.